Swiss Made Replica Watches | Replica Tourbillon Watches | Hublot Swiss Replica | IWC Swiss Replica | Audemars Piguet Swiss replica | Breitling Swiss replica | Tag Heuer Swiss Replica Watches Fashion Women Blog: Ageless Yoga

4/08/2010

Ageless Yoga

Nowadays,the Yoga participants range from 20 to over 80. The benefits that people can experience if they follow an appropriate, injury-free program can be extensive.

I have seen people experience reduction in symptoms of many conditions,including arthritis and MS. One man with symptoms of Parkinson’s who has been practicing with one of the Ageless Yoga DVDs for about a year and finds that he can walk better during the day if he does a short session in the morning.

People also experience improvement in posture, breathing, strength, flexibility, resilience to stress, and a host of other beneficial effects. For some people, just maintaining the quality of life they are experiencing can be a great benefit–or slowing down some degenerative processes.

Along with a belief in the adaptability of yoga, as far as I can tell, my personality has an innate, strong desire to be inclusive and a certain empathy for people who experience disabilities and challenges. My own challenges, limitations, and injuries have helped support that empathy and inclusiveness.

Hatha yoga, which I think of as any form of yoga that utilizes the body as an instrument of personal integration, allowed me to get in touch with my body and learn how to listen to it as I worked with it. I found that a gentle, flowing style of yoga gradually helped my body and also, of course, my psyche to find new ways of being and discover new avenues to create health in body, mind, and spirit.

Hatha yoga was a wonderful complement to the spiritual practices that I had been exploring. If everything in my life hadn’t fallen apart so completely, I doubt that I ever would have been able to make the changes in my attitude and approach toward transforming my body and inner life that I’ve been able to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment