Swiss Made Replica Watches | Replica Tourbillon Watches | Hublot Swiss Replica | IWC Swiss Replica | Audemars Piguet Swiss replica | Breitling Swiss replica | Tag Heuer Swiss Replica Watches Fashion Women Blog: Ladies tale: how to show your sexy S-curve ?

8/25/2010

Ladies tale: how to show your sexy S-curve ?


Find a good tailor

"Your clothes should be in proportion with your body, a good tailor or a good brand, they will ensure that the fit of your clothes. In my dress before, either the tailor will make my clothes changes for me in the scene or make other good size changes to help with the pin by stylist, then sent to my tailor to adjust clothing. Do you know, just change the bottom edge of an inch short, but also make clothes look completely different! "

Emphasize your waistline

"We must remember that stress you slim waist! A belt makes you more beautiful in the shape. I have a lot of belts, from Phillip Lim to Alaia, and even many of the retro styling of antique belt, can be very good!"

To avoid the large size of T-shirt

"I know they are comfortable, but it seems to only Nicole Richie to wearing that clothing with flavors. Hypertrophy of the coat is too loose-fitting clothing, and will not help to highlight the curves of your body. They will make you look like pregnant, as more importantly, the photos will look even more worse. "

Sense of style is important

"Every woman figure number from 0 to 14 large build, should love flexible fabric! I love the feeling of the body wrapped and effect; they can tighten to fit with your body, so that you look more slender, more sexy. and a lot of sexy tight pants will not leave any visible traces in your coat because of its flexibility. "

Love your S-curve

"Self-confidence, and trust your sexy. Even say that I like to 'show off' my body, and designers, such as Thatcher, Antonio Berardi, Preen, Altuzarra are able to make the perfect clothes for my body, to highlight them! "

1 comment:

  1. She's so full of confidence and sexiness. She's one of the favourite fashion that my 2 girls really admire. They seemed to copy every Kim K's look and I just sigh every time. :)

    company ties

    ReplyDelete