Swiss Made Replica Watches | Replica Tourbillon Watches | Hublot Swiss Replica | IWC Swiss Replica | Audemars Piguet Swiss replica | Breitling Swiss replica | Tag Heuer Swiss Replica Watches Fashion Women Blog: Jennifer Aniston in Harper's Bazaar latest cover

8/11/2010

Jennifer Aniston in Harper's Bazaar latest cover


The latest cover of Jennifer Aniston in Harper's Bazaar has been getting attention in blog land – and beyond. As I was rifling through the latest issue of People magazine, what should I see but some love sent in that direction? With Jennifer Aniston remade as Barbra Streisand, and accompanying editorial, the cover are certainly eye catching.

Maybe you'll see the more conventional cover on the newsstand. The artsy fare on the right is reserved for those of us without magazine commitment issues. You can read all about the shoot, and even check out a behind-the-scenes video at Harper’s Bazaar.

Not surprisingly, my attention is always caught by jewelry. The above three images all feature Chopard jewels, which are, as you know, among our faves. The long, dramatic earrings – a key element of the left-most shot – are right up my alley, if not my pocketbook.

What would I wear if I were to, horror, star in my own cover shoot? The glowing tones of those Jennifer Aniston pics have me thinking in rose gold, so here's some Chopard jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment